10. The menu you plan for the week consists of nothing but hamburgers, macaroni and cheese, and pizza.
9. It is Tuesday night, and you are hauling the trashcan, recycle bin, and yard clippings to the curb.
8. Keeping up with the pace set by her brother and sister, your 17-month-old picks this week to attempt climbing out of her crib.
7. Your 17-month-old hints that this is also the week to begin potty training, as you find her several times standing in the toilet waiting for poo-poo to appear.
6. You have to attend your son’s parent-teacher conference, and the teacher requested no siblings. (Sorry Mrs. C–the conference is only 15 minutes, so the baby’s coming!)
5. Your plan to catch up on laundry is thwarted by two straight days of leaky Pull-Ups and a squished banana (yes, also on the sheets).
4. The rebel forces launch an impressive surprise attack and implement the tactical tag-team operation from ‘the witching hour’ until bedtime, rendering you close to waving the white flag.
3. The AT&T salesmen have impeccable timing, ringing the doorbell as soon as you have two out of the three children in bed.
2. You have an unusual argument with your son over your decision to flush down the toilet the ‘Silly Band’ that was entangled in his bowel movement.
1. You find that you love and miss your husband exponentially more than the previous week!
In case you missed it the first time, here are the first ten indications that your husband is away on business for the week.