10. Your four-year-old decided his new bedtime was 9:45, yet he happily awoke for you at 6:30 a.m..
9. Your three-year-old has had a sugar-induced meltdown for a straight 24 hours.
8. You found your paranoid son sleeping with his bag of treats.
7. You’re pretty sure your toddler has never had candy, yet you noticed her walking around the house with a lollipop hanging out of her mouth and three packages of M&Ms.
6. There’s a carved pumpkin sitting outside of your door that very well could sit there until Thanksgiving.
5. You discovered your little girl on top of the refrigerator looking for the hidden Halloween candy.
4. You then located your daughter ‘hiding’ under the dining room table eating some of this candy. She has yet to understand that you can totally see her under that table.
3. You turned into a a crotchety old person over the weekend, grumbling about children who don’t say ‘thank you’ and teenagers who still dress up to ‘steal’ your candy.
2. You are normally an honest person, but you have taken to catching your children in the act of sneaking their treats so that you can eat whatever you confiscate.
1. You saw the cutest cowboy, cat, and butterfly in existence and have taken every opportunity to show everyone that you know (or don’t know).
I’ve linked up at Ohamanda’s Top Ten Tuesday. Click over with me for more fun!