10. When doing laundry, I won’t have to distinguish between four different piles of my husband’s clothes on the floor (Are these pants to wear again? Was this shirt ever put away? Is this just the spot where he got undressed?).
9. My son will eat a vegetable.
8. We will add to our emergency savings fund two months in a row instead of depleting it.
7. We will go longer than a month and a half without bringing one of the kids to the doctor.
6. I will go away from the kids for more than four hours and not have a baby and/or appendix removed.
5. We will attempt to sell a house, and it will sell in a reasonable amount of time.
4. I will get my hair trimmed while it still resembles the previous haircut.
3. We will have a child who does not try to climb out of her crib prior to 18-months of age, thus resulting in no need for a toddler bed before she is emotionally ready for a toddler bed, nor giving up naps and bedtime due to the freedom no child that small should have.
2. Our son will not give his sister her yearly haircut, always on the right side of her head, thus sparing her from the half-mullet look she has sported for the majority of her almost three years of life.
1. A trumpet will sound, and Jesus will descend from heaven on the clouds.
This list is what my mind does while putting away laundry! For more top ten fun, visit ohamanda.com .