10. 15 minutes after stumbling out of bed, you catch your son sucking down Infant Tylenol–you know, the one with the child-proof cap.
9. You run down the stairs dressed but in bedroom slippers with your make-up half done in order to take out the trash, hoping to catch the garbage truck as it loops back around–a job your husband normally does when he is in town.
8. When you come back inside, you find that your daughter has the other half of your make-up on her face…and the new carpet.
7. Before the day is half over, you already are searching for the Superglue to fix the first broken object of the day.
6. None of the three children takes a nap today.
5. You get to clean pee off the kitchen counter (yes, you just read ‘pee’ and ‘kitchen counter’ in the same sentence).
4. You discover you CAN remove red permanent marker from the inside of a white cabinet if you scrub with all the fury you can muster from inside your worn-down soul.
3. You utter a prayer to God asking Him to help you find patience and be a better mother at least two times more than you do on a typical day.
2. Your baby runs a fever and clings to your legs all day, as you are pretty sure she picked this particular week to start teething again on purpose.
1. At the end of the night, your blood pressure is 2138/2078.
1 day down, 4 more to go….